Basswood is the most versatile hardwood shutter in our range and the most choice when it comes to configurations and colors. Basswood is a stable wood with a fine straight grain and is also known for being both lightweight and odorless. This wood also accepts stains very well, giving a uniform and elegant finish.
- Material: Basswood – an attractive and stable hardwood with a fine grain that appears straight and even.
- Color fastness covered for five years
- Workmanship covered for five years
- Hardware (hinges) covered for one year
- Stainless Steel hardware (hinges) covered for three years
- Generally unaffected by extreme temperatures
- Best at insulating because of its valuable thermal qualities.